Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application 0only1

Go down 
+4
Yarben
Scion
jonasnee
AnLeiTung
8 posters
AuthorMessage
0only1

0only1

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 5:42 pm

Name (Steam): 0only (thanasis007784)
Country & Timezone: GMT+2

Gaming Experience: Active in Counter Strike since 2007, played in the semi-pro scene in Counter Strike Source and Counter Strike Global Offensive. Ex-National Team Hellas player, for Clan Base Nations Cup. A lot of lans experience and Online tournaments, European and domestic. A lot of experience from Tribal War game, with huge clans in the Greek servers. Pretty decent experience in clan games from Heroes and Generals. Semi-pro scene in League of Legends, season 2 TOP 5 in East-Nordic season at the ESL European Ladder for 1 month. And many other games, more than what I can recall. Last but not least, played every single Total war title since Rome 1.

Previous Clan(s) & reasons for leaving: I ve played a bit with a clan in Arena, named VG, we were doing pretty well, but there was no real competition in this game, so I eventually quitted the game, then I came back again and wanted to try something new and more serious, I ve decided that all I wanted was to play with the best possible players that I could find in this game, VG wasn't actually a CLAN, it was more of a community, I would say.

How did you hear about the Ides of March? By playing in Arena Total war.

Why do you want to join our clan? In all honesty, it is the ONLY clan that ever impressed me in this game, it is the only clan that ever gave me a really hard time facing it, and finally it is the only clan that I ever had such a good cooperation by playing with its members.

What qualifies you to join? I do believe that I am a very experienced guy in the competitive environment, I am very familiar with the mechanics of the Total War games, and especially Arena. I am a very cooperative guy, willing to work in a team environment and ready to support any promising project(clan) that will try to play this game quite seriously. Also, I have more than 1500 battles standing at 65% win ratio atm. I got almost all the generals tier 9+ and I would consider me(as a name) as an amazing addition to the roster of this team.

What are you looking forward to most? I am really looking forward to play this game competitively and especially with a team that is willing to improve and reach its max potential.

Which TotalWar game do you want to play inside the clan? I am interested in playing Total war Arena, at least at this point.

What are your concerns coming into the clan? My concerns are the activity of the clan, the quality of the communication, the willingness to improve and last but not least, the results that we will have in the field of battle.

If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why? Really now... a famous astronaut, to ask him if he ever encountered ALIENS and a famous billionaire to ask him for business tips.

What are some hobbies you partake in? I do really like watching movies, going to the cinema, I am also a huge sports fan, following the events and the news, I do also enjoy going to the stadium for the important matches of the season, especially for Champions League and Euroleague. Olympiakos <3

Favorite Book or Movie? Misery (Stephen King), Se7en(David Fincher)

Do you know any members in the Ides of March? yeah, Stilzkin, An lei tung, proac3, barak603,etc.
Back to top Go down
AnLeiTung

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 7:29 pm

lol, i think that`s the best application we ever had, i`m not joking, you can check the other ones ^^.
gl with your app, btw Smile
Back to top Go down
PR0ACE
Admin
PR0ACE

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 7:41 pm

best apply of ide history i think, gl with it
Back to top Go down
jonasnee

jonasnee

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 9:02 pm

good luck with the application.
Back to top Go down
BaasFaalHaas

BaasFaalHaas

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 7:32 am

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 10:28 am

Nice to see you here. Also nice to have a football fan here. Olympiacos is a famous team, I heard a lot of it during my visit at Eretroa. I wish you good luck.
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 1:50 pm

Hi Oonly,

nice to see such an experienced player applying here.

We are one of the most active clans in TW atm. So for activity and competition IDE is the place to be.

GL with the app
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 7:20 pm

Ok, congratulations 0only1. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin a period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE(R)- 0only1

Come join us in battle and on group chat!! The best way to become friends with other clan members is to be active on the forum and be on steam chat.

And remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down
BaasFaalHaas

BaasFaalHaas

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 7:31 pm

gongratz!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Stilzkin

Stilzkin

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:25 am

gl with your app
Back to top Go down
0only1

0only1

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 2:34 pm

I ll be available almost very day in TeamSpeak, cu there.
Back to top Go down
PR0ACE
Admin
PR0ACE

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 3:09 pm

good
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 11:32 am

Greetings 0only,

You have successfully completed the recruitment period. You are now a full member of the Ides.
From now on you shall be known as:

-IDE- 0only

As a recruit you were able to show a great commitment to the clan. Now you must continue this and grow stronger. Remember to regularly check the forum and join us in the clan chat on steam and on teamspeak. This helps improve clan communication and create friendships. Take a look at the Arena for more information about the game and tactics and if you want to get competitive check out the Warfields Forum. You should also make a profile in the Members Chamber section of our forum. Goodluck.. we look forward to your contributions!

Lets have some great times. Together, we shall rise up and show people,
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:40 pm

Finally! I'm glad to have you in out team ^^
Back to top Go down
BaasFaalHaas

BaasFaalHaas

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 8:16 am

gongratz!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application 0only1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 0only1   Application 0only1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application 0only1
Page 1 of 1