Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+3
PR0ACE
AnLeiTung
Stilzkin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BaasFaalHaas_

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:00 pm

Name: Nico
Steam: appendans / BaasFaalHaas
Country/tz: Netherlands +1 gmt

Gaming experience:

Played starcraft 2 at a high competitive level (grandmaster), warcraft 3 also competitive. And ofcourse the Total War series (not competitive).

Previous clans:

No clans in Total War which are worth mentioning. But in starcraft 2 for NuBreed, RDK and Vega Squadron.

How did you hear about the Ides of March?

Through Total War Arena

Why do you want to join our clan?

Because the player i've met and played with in Arena seem really cool and straight up guys and give the impression you people are a friendly and close community which i'd like to be a part of during my Arena reign.

What qualifies you to join?

I don't really know what "qualifies" me, but i play TW Arena a lot and i think im good at it.

What are you looking forward to most?

rekking scrubs in Arena, but more importantly having a good time while doing so.

Which TotalWar game do you want to play inside the clan?

Arena and possibly Warhammer.

What are your concerns coming into the clan?

at the moment i have none.

If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why?

Bill Gates and Shakira because Bill Gates will make me rich and Shakira will make me pretty.

What are some hobbies you partake in?

Some of my hobbies are: gaming, getting wasted, going out and watching football

Favorite Book or Movie?

Book: Children of Hurin Movie: Top Gun or Gladiator

Do you know any members in the Ides of March?

Yeah i've played arena with: An Lei Tung, Barak, Scion and Stilzkin.

Disclaimer: I go to university this year so there might be some moments when i become inactive for some time
Back to top Go down
Stilzkin

Stilzkin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:31 am

gl with your app
Back to top Go down
AnLeiTung

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 9:28 am

Ok, congratulations Nico/BaasFaalHaas. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin a period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE(R)- BaasFaalHaas

Come join us in battle and on group chat!! The best way to become friends with other clan members is to be active on the forum and be on steam chat.

And remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down
PR0ACE
Admin
PR0ACE

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:51 am

gl
Back to top Go down
jonasnee

jonasnee

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:27 am

just out of interest what is your SC 2 nick name?

anyways good luck.
Back to top Go down
BaasFaalHaas

BaasFaalHaas

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:50 pm

Thanks guys <3

@janasnee
I had many sc2 names because i changed them a lot and multiple accounts some were: maSK, storm ,baasfaalhaas on eu and na
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Good luck m8
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Did you know that Shakiras IQ is 140. So I'd wish for the brains too. And you like fifa and eufa too? Nice, good to have soccer fans here.
About University. I know it can be challenging to be active when going to University. When I applied for the first time for IDE, I was so busy that I wasn't playing for months. I think there will be some weeks where I really need to just focus on studies, but I can always join the battles when I get my examines done.
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:06 am

Hello BaasFaalHaas.

Eindelijk iemand waarmee ik kan converseren in een deftige taal!

Welcome to IDE. No worries about the Uni stuff. When IDE was founded I went to my first year of uni as well and I can fully understand that the situation is not always good for gaming. As for recruitment and future membership goes. We only expect our recruits to be in contact with the clan. We don't like ghosts in here (they are spooky Surprised ).

Goodluck with the app!
Back to top Go down
BaasFaalHaas

BaasFaalHaas

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:34 am

Hallo,

Nobody likes ghosts i think, so i'll make sure to stay in contact. Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:02 pm

Greetings BaasFaalHaas

You have successfully completed the recruitment period. You are now a full member of the Ides.
From now on you shall be known as:

-IDE- BaasFaalHaas

As a recruit you were able to show a great commitment to the clan. Now you must continue this and grow stronger. Remember to regularly check the forum and join us in the clan chat on steam and on teamspeak. This helps improve clan communication and create friendships. Take a look at the Arena for more information about the game and tactics and if you want to get competitive check out the Warfields Forum. You should also make a profile in the Members Chamber section of our forum. Goodluck.. we look forward to your contributions!

Lets have some great times. Together, we shall rise up and show people,
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH
Back to top Go down
PR0ACE
Admin
PR0ACE

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:36 pm

Welcome as our new full member. I hope you will enjoy your time in ide and represent the name ide with our.
Back to top Go down
BaasFaalHaas

BaasFaalHaas

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:51 pm

Sweet, thanks guys!

i'll make sure to stay active on ts, forum etc.
Back to top Go down
PR0ACE
Admin
PR0ACE

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Ja ja, baas baas wir brauchen baas
Back to top Go down
BaasFaalHaas

BaasFaalHaas

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 3:44 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 5:00 pm

Welcome m8
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 5:01 pm

Looking forward to see ur profile
Back to top Go down
BaasFaalHaas

BaasFaalHaas

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 5:37 pm

^ i've updated my profile with what i could think off might add more later
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:42 pm

I mean in members chambre. I think An Lei Tung can give more information about it.
Back to top Go down
BaasFaalHaas

BaasFaalHaas

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:34 am

A i've found it thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1