Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scions application

Go down 
+5
jonasnee
Bellisk
Avitus- away for a bit
Chrbees
Yarben
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Scion

Scion

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:46 pm

Name: Scion
Email: My e-mail has my real name and my last name in it so I'll keep it a secret for now.
Country & Timezone: Finland
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069552993/friends/

Gaming Experience: I have played TW games for 900-1000h. I used to play Age of Empires when I was a kid. Too bad I didn't now about total wars back then. Shogun 2 is my first TW game.

Previous Clan(s): Agartha

Reasons for leaving: Agartha is a strong Rome 2 clan, but I like Shogun better. Also the clan is very competitive and plays in many russian tournaments.

How did you hear about the Ides of March?: I heard of -IDE- from Yarben.

Why do you want to join our clan?: I want to meet other TW players and to be a part of their group.

What qualifies you to join?: I am polite and I listen to others when they give me new tips. I also do my best to become a better player.

What are you looking forward to most?: Tournaments! I have been following Zaripts Youtube videos and I want to join the tournaments soon.

What are your concerns coming into the clan?: No concerns, just want to be a part of your group.

If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why?: Lily and Marshall Eriksen. I like their optimism.

Do you root for or against Lebron James and why (If not a sports fan, you can leave blank): I do like basketball, but I don't have any opinions about Lebron James.

Do you know any members currently in the Ides of March? Chrbes9, Yarben, An Lei Tung, the Scrooge McDuck guy, and some others...

Leave anymore relevant information you would like us to know that may help your application process: I like FOTS the most. I guess I got bored with Vanilla game. Love the Rome 2 theme, but the MP game is not all that playable for my taste.

Last edited by Scion on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:38 pm

hi Entrer,

you finally got it right :p
we will look in to it soon
Back to top Go down
Chrbees

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:26 am

Artemis, welcome and thanks for applying. Goodluck with your app!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chrbes9TotalWar
Avitus- away for a bit

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:20 am

gl with your app
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:02 pm

so second time trying Smile

Gl with the app. Shogun2 is pretty inactive these days (just like rome2 i guess) but we still play frequently.

Back to top Go down
Bellisk

Bellisk

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:08 pm

Hiya mate, good luck with the app. I haven't played that much but the agartha guys werent' that bad. If i remember correctly. And I think you mean Stilzkin^^
Back to top Go down
jonasnee

jonasnee

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:23 pm

"the scrooges mac duck guy" hahaha XD, stilz you need to change your name to that!
anyways good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Baconeater

Baconeater

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:48 pm

Important question I have for anyone from the Nordic countries. Do you listen to metal? So many metal bands come from that area of the world, Finnish bands like Ensiferum and Dreamtale come to mind. Say yes to that question and you pretty much become my new best friend.
Back to top Go down
Dacder

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:30 pm

Gl with your app man.
Back to top Go down
Tajens

Tajens

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:13 pm

Gl with your app! if you get in IDE, beware of an lei's pro box. He loves to test his crazy builts on unaware newcomers!  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:27 pm

Ok, congratulations Scion. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin a period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE(R)- Scion

Come join us in battle and on group chat!! The best way to become friends with other clan members is to be active on the forum and be on steam chat.

And remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:44 am

To Bellisk:
Well, Agartha guys where many times in finals. For what I have seen. And yes, that was the guy Smile

Last edited by Scion on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:49 am

To Beaconeater:
Sorry mate, that was my genre back in high school. Now I listen more mainstream music :/ I would like to hear what you know about finish heavy metal bands Very Happy
I guess my favorites would have been Children of Bodom, Nightwish etc...

Last edited by Scion on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:50 am

Tajens, he already has done that to me.
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:05 am

To all:
Thank you for the kind welcome. I hope to get knowing you guys soon. I'm pretty busy with all the work at construction and I'm going to move to another city within a week. So I'm pretty busy with all the moving. Also I'm going to start studying at college! But I you will see me in steam never the less!
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:06 pm

Don't worry about college mait. I went through that shit last year for the first time. It is a whole new experience. But don't worry you''l get used to it :p

One more very important thing: A question!

There was a zombie apocalypse. A lot of your friends are dead. You are giving the option to choose between two groups of people you could join. Both have things that would come in handy.

First option: Justin Bieber, he has with him a big ammount of heavy weapons and enough ammunition, but he has limmited ammount of food and watter.

Second option: 1Direction and they have enough food and water for a lifetime, but they only have one handgun with 6bullets left, a knife and a baseball bat.

Which one would you choose and explaine why you pict that option. Choose wisely
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Food and water are way more important than guns. I don't understand the idea of people always running for guns in every movie/TV-series I see. Have you ever shot with 9mm? It is hard to hit even from 25 meters! An axe or saber would be better pick. And of course, some awesome ninja skills. So for me, it's all about food and water.

If I had a shotgun with 6 shells. And there where 6 zombies in the same room. I would shoot Justin Bieber 6 times.

So what you think?
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:56 pm

well i guess i have nothing further to add to this subject than GL with the app mate!
Back to top Go down
Baconeater

Baconeater

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:54 pm

He likes Nightwish AND CoB. He is in.
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:21 pm

Well I sure hope to get in now! I realized that because joining the clan, I lost my highest upgrades from red bears, they where rank 9 red bears with 150 range. Every increased range upgrade costs 20 clan tokens. I needed to win 20 battles just to get 40 tokens back. Still 20 to go...
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:13 am

It's a bummer that I didn't make it, but I guess I really wasn't active enough to get to know you guys better. Well, if I start to play more often again in future I might ask to play with your clan members. I just started to test Rome II patch 15 in Beta and it seemed much better than before.

Have fun and stay connected!
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:07 am

Guys, when Arena is released. Please ad me to your party, I think I will end up playing more again. I know there is Warhammer comming up too, I might get thet one also, like I have fallen to play every other TW so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scions application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions application   Scions application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scions application
Page 1 of 1