Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scions new application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scion

Scion

Scions new application Empty
PostSubject: Scions new application   Scions new application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 10:17 am

Name: Scion
Email: My e-mail has my real name and my last name in it so I'll keep it a secret for now.
Country & Timezone: Finland
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069552993/friends/

Gaming Experience: I have played TW games for 900-1000h. I used to play Age of Empires when I was a kid. Too bad I didn't now about total wars back then. Shogun 2 is my first TW game.

Previous Clan(s): Agartha

Reasons for leaving: Agartha is a strong Rome 2 clan, but I like Shogun better. Also the clan is very competitive and plays in many russian tournaments.

How did you hear about the Ides of March?: I heard of -IDE- from Yarben.

Why do you want to join our clan?: I want to meet other TW players and to be a part of their group.

What qualifies you to join?: I am polite and I listen to others when they give me new tips. I also do my best to become a better player.

What are you looking forward to most?: Arena, and I already am teaming up with IDE members.

What are your concerns coming into the clan?: No concerns, just want to be a part of your group.

If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why?: Lily and Marshall Eriksen. I like their optimism.

Do you root for or against Lebron James and why (If not a sports fan, you can leave blank): I do like basketball, but I don't have any opinions about Lebron James.

Do you know any members currently in the Ides of March? Yarben, An Lei Tung, Stizkin, Barak, well I just met Tim, Simon, Jonasnee and Proace. Also had few games with Dacder. I hope to see more people in Arena when the actual release happens.

Leave anymore relevant information you would like us to know that may help your application process: I like FOTS the most. I guess I got bored with Vanilla units. Love the Rome 2 theme, but the MP wasn't for me. Arena is fun, but not so sure about Warhammer. Lets see shall we Smile

Last edited by Scion on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

PostSubject: Re: Scions new application   Scions new application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 10:23 am

Guys, I'm applying for IDE again. I can be more active now. I like Arena, and I hope we get more generals in it, so it doesn't become too boring. I can play Dota 2 too, but my mmr is very low.
Back to top Go down
Stilzkin

Stilzkin

PostSubject: Re: Scions new application   Scions new application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:02 pm

gl with your app
Back to top Go down
AnLeiTung

PostSubject: Re: Scions new application   Scions new application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:10 am

Ok, congratulations Scion. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin a period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE(R)- Scion

Come join us in battle and on group chat!! The best way to become friends with other clan members is to be active on the forum and be on steam chat.

And remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

PostSubject: Re: Scions new application   Scions new application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:20 am

Thank you An Lei Tung. Lets play some Arena bounce
Back to top Go down
AnLeiTung

PostSubject: Re: Scions new application   Scions new application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:34 pm

Greetings Scion/(Skyon),

You have successfully completed the recruitment period. You are now a full member of the Ides.
From now on you shall be known as:

-IDE- Scion

As a recruit you were able to show a great commitment to the clan. Now you must continue this and grow stronger. Remember to regularly check the forum and join us in the clan chat on steam and on teamspeak. This helps improve clan communication and create friendships. Take a look at the Arena for more information about the game and tactics and if you want to get competitive check out the Warfields Forum. You should also make a profile in the Members Chamber section of our forum. Goodluck.. we look forward to your contributions!

Lets have some great times. Together, we shall rise up and show people,
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

PostSubject: Re: Scions new application   Scions new application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:53 am

Thank you An lei tung, Stilzkin. It has been fun playing Arena with IDE, and I hope it will be fun in future too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scions new application   Scions new application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scions new application
Page 1 of 1