Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Majorasasdnn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Majorian

Majorian

Majorasasdnn Empty
PostSubject: Majorasasdnn   Majorasasdnn I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Name: Cody
Country & Timezone: USA GMT -5
Steam name (link if possible): BroskiDerpman

Gaming Experience: 600 hr s2tw, r2, other games.

Previous Clan(s) & reasons for leaving: SITH, IDE, b/c I wanted to experience 2 diff clans.

How did you hear about the Ides of March? Youtube.

Why do you want to join our clan? I want to have group of people to support me in TW.  afro

What qualifies you to join? I'm an active player and I like playing total war with other people.

What are you looking forward to most? meet new people and make new gaming experiences

What are your concerns coming into the clan? I have no concerns.

If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why? Stellarfire and Proace + Proace grandma

What are some hobbies you partake in? walking.

Favorite Book or Movie? Letters from Iwo Jima.

Will Tiger Woods win any more major? Who is Tiger woods?

Do you know any members in the Ides of March? Essentially everyone that goes on ts3.
Back to top Go down
Aloknee

Majorasasdnn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majorasasdnn   Majorasasdnn I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 6:39 pm

I do believe good sir that if this is all true you are exactly what we are looking for in the Ides.

Ok, congratulations Cody. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin a period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE(R)- Majorasasdnn

Come join us in battle and on group chat!! The best way to become friends with other clan members is to be active on the forum and be on steam chat.

And remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down

Majorasasdnn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ides of March :: Ides of March Guest Area :: Submit Applications Here-
Jump to: