Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Myloh Application

Go down 
+2
Stilzkin
Yarben
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Myloh

Myloh Application Empty
PostSubject: Myloh Application   Myloh Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Name:John
Country & Timezone:USA, US eastern time
Steam name:Myloh

Gaming Experience:Ive played alot of total war in the past and Shogun 2 is the first one I've bought on steam.

Previous Clan(s):Illuminated One

Reasons for leaving:
--The person I joined the clan for was unactive

How did you hear about the Ides of March?
--fought some players here

Why do you want to join our clan?
--want to learn from high lv players. Bennidictus taught me to play leader gen and I see that his clan was a high lv one that can teach me more
What qualifies you to join?

What are you looking forward to most?
--new army strat?!

What are your concerns coming into the clan?
--Dont know enough to have any
If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why?

Do you root for or against Lebron James and why (If not a sports fan, you can leave blank)

Do you know any members currently in the Ides of March?
Bennidictus and Stilzkin
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Myloh Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myloh Application   Myloh Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:37 pm

hello Myloh

goodluck with the app Smile
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Myloh Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myloh Application   Myloh Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Also a question:

Why do you think unicorns shit rainbows? Explain your answer
Back to top Go down
Stilzkin

Stilzkin

Myloh Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myloh Application   Myloh Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:40 pm

gl with you app
Back to top Go down
Myloh

Myloh Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myloh Application   Myloh Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:55 pm

The feasted on the flesh of hippies to show us what hippies see without actually taking substances?

and ty
Back to top Go down
barak603

barak603

Myloh Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myloh Application   Myloh Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:20 pm

gl with the app
Back to top Go down
PR0ACE
Admin
PR0ACE

Myloh Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myloh Application   Myloh Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:00 am

good luck
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Myloh Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myloh Application   Myloh Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:39 am

Thank you for your answer. With this new intel on unicorns we are getting one step closer to our goal of world domination Smile
Back to top Go down
Bellisk

Bellisk

Myloh Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myloh Application   Myloh Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:35 am

haha, good luck with the app, mate.
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Myloh Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myloh Application   Myloh Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Ok, congratulations Myloh. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin a period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE(R)- Myloh

Come join us in battle and on group chat!! The best way to become friends with other clan members is to be active on the forum and be on steam chat. If you have a microphone you can join us in our TS server (176.9.90.67:9988)

And remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down
Myloh

Myloh Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myloh Application   Myloh Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Thank you guys =)
Back to top Go down
Aloknee

Myloh Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myloh Application   Myloh Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:54 am

Best of luck, Hope to catch games with you soon! I do have a question myself though.

An apple walks into a bar and sits next to cucumber. The cucumber then says to the bartender what has become of this world! This is supposed to be a salad bar! You're the bartender, how do you reply?
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Myloh Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myloh Application   Myloh Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Greetings,

You have completed the recruitment period. You are now a full member of our clan.
From now on you shall be known as:

-IDE- Myloh

As a recruit you have shown great commitment to our clan. We now hope you continue this now that you are a full member. Keep checking the forum and join us in the clan chat. This helps improve clan communication and friendship. Take a look at the Arena for more information about the game and tactics. If you are looking for tournaments you can check out the Warfields. You should also make a profile in the Members Chamber on the forum: https://ide-mar.forumotion.com/f20-member-chambers

Lets have some great times. We shall rise together and show people,
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Myloh Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myloh Application   Myloh Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myloh Application
Page 1 of 1