Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Schrotty aplication

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Schrotty

Schrotty aplication Empty
PostSubject: Schrotty aplication   Schrotty aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:49 pm

Schrotty aplication

Name:Schrotty
Country & Timezone:germany +1 gmt
Steam name:Schrotty

Gaming Experience:791 hours in Shogun 2

Previous Clan(s):Shogun 2 WG

Reasons for leaving:Im the only active Shogun player in that clan

How did you hear about the Ides of March? Yt and in the last weeks I ve played sometimes with or against Stilzkin, Yarben and Warhead

Why do you want to join our clan?I think that IDE is a active TW clan where i can find some people to play together

What qualifies you to join?I dont know

What are you looking forward to most?play TW with other guys

What are your concerns coming into the clan?I dont know

If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why?My parents I have already because I like them

Do you root for or against Lebron James and why (If not a sports fan, you can leave blank)

Do you know any members currently in the Ides of March?Stilzkin, Yarben, Warhead, Proace

Leave anymore relevant information you would like us to know that may help your application process.
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: Schrotty aplication   Schrotty aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Ok, congratulations Schrotty. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin a period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE(R)- Schrotty

Come join us in battle and on group chat!! The best way to become friends with other clan members is to be active on the forum and be on steam chat.

And remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down
Stilzkin

Stilzkin

PostSubject: Re: Schrotty aplication   Schrotty aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Hey! gl with your application ^^
Back to top Go down
Bellisk

Bellisk

PostSubject: Re: Schrotty aplication   Schrotty aplication I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:22 am

Hej, good luck with the app, man.
Back to top Go down
warhead

warhead

PostSubject: Re: Schrotty aplication   Schrotty aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:16 pm

hi, good luck with the application
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: Schrotty aplication   Schrotty aplication I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:31 am

Greetings,

You have completed the recruitment period. You are now a full member of our clan.
From now on you shall be known as:

-IDE- Schrotty

As a recruit you have shown great commitment to our clan. We now hope you continue this now that you are a full member. Keep checking the forum and join us in the clan chat. This helps improve clan communication and friendship. Take a look at the Arena for more information about the game and tactics. If you are looking for tournaments you can check out the Warfields. You should also make a profile in the Members Chamber on the forum: https://ide-mar.forumotion.com/f20-member-chambers

Lets have some great times. We shall rise together and show people,
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schrotty aplication   Schrotty aplication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schrotty aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ides of March :: Ides of March Guest Area :: Submit Applications Here-
Jump to: