Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

warhead30 application

Go down 
+3
Bellisk
Stilzkin
warhead
7 posters
AuthorMessage
warhead

warhead

warhead30 application Empty
PostSubject: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:54 am

Name:kyle
Country & Timezone:GMT England
Steam name:warhead30

Gaming Experience:10 years competetive

Previous Clan(s):atleast 12 last big one was Zombiehords

Reasons for leaving:leader had nervous breakdown and became paranoid of his admins, me and others left due to him effectively destroying clan

How did you hear about the Ides of March? forums on shogun 2

Why do you want to join our clan?to play shogun 2 with people and sharre tactics and such

What qualifies you to join? 24, friendly, above average at most games semi-pro level at anything halo

What are you looking forward to most? meeting yall and playing shogun 2 with you

What are your concerns coming into the clan?
you dont play it anymore, or rarely, comeon, its better than rome 2 atleast

If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why?morgan freeman for reading bedtime stories liam neeson (taken character atleast) to get me out of any trouble

Do you root for or against Lebron James and why (If not a sports fan, you can leave blank)

Do you know any members currently in the Ides of March? nope

Leave anymore relevant information you would like us to know that may help your application process.
fred fred burger
Back to top Go down
Stilzkin

Stilzkin

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:50 am

Good luck with your app! And don't worry we still play shogun 2 ^^
Back to top Go down
Bellisk

Bellisk

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:33 am

Hej, man. Good luck with the application.
Back to top Go down
Stilzkin

Stilzkin

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:03 pm

For some reason I can't find you on steam, add me so that we can play some games. My nick is -IDE- Stilzkin
Back to top Go down
warhead

warhead

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:55 am

added you stilzkin looking forward to to some games
Back to top Go down
Stilzkin

Stilzkin

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:13 am

Congratulations warhead30. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin your period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE(R)-warhead30

Please make sure to join us in group-chat and stay active on the forum. It is the best way to get to know everyone else and form some friendships. Good luck with recruitment!

Remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:25 am

Hello Warhead, Gl with your app.

add me on steam so we can play some shogun2 matches Smile
-IDE- Yarben
Back to top Go down
Chief

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:47 am

Goodluck mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:06 pm

Also since you have choosen two men as your parents.. i assume you have no trouble with gay people or i might even guess that you are gay... If that is the case Chief finally has found himself a pirate to 'sail the brown sea'

I'm joking ofcours :p

And I have some questions for you:

- 10 years of competitive gaming experience... In what game is that? What is your TW experience?

- Imagine suddenly orange becomming your favorite colour. How would this effect your further live and gaming experience? explain your answer

Last edited by Yarben on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellisk

Bellisk

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:43 pm

again, good luck. but on a side note i just read these questions and thought did i get these too in my app so i went and checked and yep i most certainly got some of those. lol.
Back to top Go down
Chief

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Yarben wrote:
Also since you have choosen two men as your parents.. i assume you have no trouble with gay people or i might even guess that you are gay... If that is the case Chief finally has found himself a pirate to 'sail the brown sea'

I'm joking ofcours :p

And I have some questions for you:

- 10 years of competitive gaming experience... In what game is that? What is your TW experience?

- Imagine suddenly becomming your favorite colour. How would this effect your further live and gaming experience? explain your answer

Hey! You're just jealous yarben Wink
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:33 pm

@bellisk: yea, everybody got those i think.

@ chief: you know i am Wink
Back to top Go down
warhead

warhead

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:24 am

10 years "competetive" is 10 years online vs others starting with FPS games i was highly ranksed on halo 2 for example, my TW experience i played the first rome for about a month single player and so far its a few weeks on shogun 2 versus others. i have played RTS types before just much simpler ones i played Dawn of war and winter assault expansion for a year or so, i used to play turn based strategy board game "warhammer" so im ok with strategy im just unused to units and how far you can push each in total war.

if orange suddenly became my favourite colour id think it was lime green, certain shades of orange and green i have issues with which is which. usually i play games with colour blind mode on i have no probs with red n blue i just find its faster to tell which team is which. orange suddenly being my favourite colour would have little effect other than that i might have trouble seeing an orange army on a green field. i guess the colour orange would be my one and only nemesis. itd be a love/hate relationship id both love the colour if it was the correct orange and hate it if it was the wrong shade of orange and i thought it was green. in life orange used to be my favourite colour i had an orange T-shirt until a friend of mine told me it was a lime green.

i feel 2 men or 2 women would be able to raise a child aswell as a heterosexual couple. not gay myself but im not going to think differently of someone who is, each to their own. not more i can really say on the subject just that i find too much ruckus is made about a simple thing.
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Thank you for answering these questions. They are of great importance for us and will be concidered in the further evaluation of your application to our clan.

Once again, goodluck and i'll meet you on the battlefield Smile
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Greetings,

You have completed the recruitment period. You are now a full member of our clan.
From now on you shall be known as:

-IDE- Warhead

As a recruit you have shown great commitment to our clan. We now hope you continue this now that you are a full member. Keep checking the forum and join us in the clan chat. This helps improve clan communication and friendship. Take a look at the Arena for more information about the game and tactics. If you are looking for tournaments you can check out the Warfields. You should also make a profile in the Members Chamber on the forum: https://ide-mar.forumotion.com/f20-member-chambers

Lets have some great times. We shall rise together and show people,
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH
Back to top Go down
Baconeater

Baconeater

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:58 am

Congrats! And cool pic!
Back to top Go down
Hit-Girl

Hit-Girl

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:34 pm

congratz!!!
Back to top Go down
Bellisk

Bellisk

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:42 am

congrats, mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warhead30 application   warhead30 application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warhead30 application
Page 1 of 1