Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Achilles's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AchillesBETA

Achilles's Application Empty
PostSubject: Achilles's Application   Achilles's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Name:Achilles
Email: Not allowed to post
Country & Timezone: Belgium (GMT+2)
Steam Profile Link: Not allowed to post

Gaming Experience:

I have played all Total Wars since Rome: Total War. But when I got my first gaming rig my first game was Napoleon Total War together with Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2. I own all the Call of Duty's because I used to be one of the best quickscoperfaggots of the game lol! . I quit COD when our feed clan Cruel' felt apart. At that moment I started playing Napoleon Total War again and stuck to it. From there I started playing Shogun, I had a reputation of a fast growing player, cause in the last 3 months before Rome II, I started playing vanilla Shogun, I owned FOTS since the release, and I became quite decent. And so I end up here.

Previous Clan(s):

EUKL (Eurokill) | HMG (Huntsman Old Guard)

Reasons for leaving:
EUKL was a clan, but was reformed to a gaming society. For HMG : I had it with nappy, we were the best clan and players on Napoleon Total War (still are). But I wanted to move on to Rome II and Shogun 2.

How did you hear about the Ides of March?

I saw Yarben and Chrbes wearing the tag and asked them about the clan, when Chrbes sended me the link to this site, I immediatly read the history of the clan.

Why do you want to join our clan?
I could sign up for RTK - Aggony - TWR... But those clans are aroud here for a long time. I'm seeking for a relatively new clan, that does play and can compete with the other great clans of Total War.

What qualifies you to join?

I am a fast learning competitive player, I am recognised as one of the best Napoleon Total War players and I have gotten to quarterfinals in Shogun 2 tournaments (Would be semifinals/finals if Simon didn't stop me with a comeback lol! )

I never pull the plug
I don't play like a bitch
I'm a teamplayer

Fun is for me my main thought I have playing this game, but I seek fun in competing against players like Simon, Yarben, PrussianPrince, Riou... (and all the others, lol)

What are you looking forward to most?

-Playing with you guys
-Showing off in tournaments
- Getting better at the game

What are your concerns coming into the clan?

Inactivity, I guess? But I'm sure that won't happen.

If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why?
My mom and dad
Do you root for or against Lebron James and why (If not a sports fan, you can leave blank)

I'm not really into sports, but I root for Mark Cavendisch Very Happy 

Do you know any members currently in the Ides of March?
Chrbes - Yarben - Simon
Leave anymore relevant information you would like us to know that may help your application process.

I have played quite some games with Yarben and Simon, I have played Simon twice in a tournament and Chrbes in a 2v2 with Jixxy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Achilles's Application   Achilles's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:58 pm

gl with your app Smile
Back to top Go down
DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave

PostSubject: Re: Achilles's Application   Achilles's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:29 pm

Good luck with your application Smile

Your app reminds me a bit from my^^
Back to top Go down
Chrbees

PostSubject: Re: Achilles's Application   Achilles's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:40 pm

Achilles!!!! Thanks for finally applying:)

Congrats, your application has been accepted. You will now begin a period of recruitment until becoming a full member.

Make sure to join us in battle and on group chat!! The best way to become friends with and play with other clan members is to be active on the forum and be on steam chat.

Always remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chrbes9TotalWar
AchillesBETA

PostSubject: Re: Achilles's Application   Achilles's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:51 pm

hey guys

I have been hanging around with GD, and decided to join him. I just feel very comfortable there.

I hope you guys understand this, and that we still will play some games.
Thanks for the accept, and sorry for the leave.

Sincerely, Achilles
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: Achilles's Application   Achilles's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:52 pm

this was a brief one..

ok cya man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Achilles's Application   Achilles's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Achilles's Application
Page 1 of 1