Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DaveTheBrave´s Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave´s Application Empty
PostSubject: DaveTheBrave´s Application   DaveTheBrave´s Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Hey!

Name: DaveTheBrave
Email: Not allowed to post
Country & Timezone: Sweden, GMT +1
Steam Profile Link: Not allowed to post

Gaming Experience:

For Total War I have played;
Rome 2 in 25 hours atm (will grow fast)
Shogun 2 in 520 hours.
Empire in 300 hours.
Napoleon: in 50 hours.
Rome in 50 hours.
Medieval 2 in 50 hours.

The other games is not so important I guess but I have played ALOT of hours anyway of many different games like Dota 2 and M&B.

Previous Clan(s):

I have been in 2 other clans. One big and one small. Gerudo and Regiments Of Sweden.

As you guys might know I "found" the MP scen when I found and joined Gerudo (don't ask me how). Though I were to young for to understand the point of a clan and why I were in the clan. Also I did understand tactics etc. Well, Gerudo brought me to something good. The amazing MP community.

My second one was Regiments of Sweden that me and 2 friends started but we never started official so we ended the project when we felt that it would not work.

Reasons for leaving:

I left Gerudo because as I said before I was too young and did not understand the whole point of being in a clan. After I was a real member I started to be inactive and started to wonder why I was still in the clan. So I left the clan, nothing wrong on Gerudo it was me. But here I am older and more mature and ready to be more active and play with the clan.

How did you hear about the Ides of March?

I saw that Yarben and Chrebs9 had the tag IDE in their names and wanted to check it out. Already then some weeks before Rome 2 I was thinking if I should join or not. But I was still not sure but you made me sure yesterday Smile

Why do you want to join our clan?

Becasue I want to play with great players, also want to join a great community to play with. I want to improve and help other player to improve their gameplay aswell. The most important thing is that I want to have great time with you all Smile

What qualifies you to join?

I am a friendly player that want to help and learn. I think I am quite good at TW games aswell but can learn much more ofc.

What are you looking forward to most?

-Im looking forward to play with you all.
-See the porgress of all getting better at the game.
-See all the members participate in tournaments.
-Learn and help players.
-See of the clan will grow and get bigger.

What are your concerns coming into the clan?

Well, I don't know any. Maybe inactivity but I doubt that beacuse all of you are beats!!

If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why?

My mum and my dad because I love them Razz 

Do you root for or against Lebron James and why (If not a sports fan, you can leave blank)

I am a sports fan but I don't watch basket.

Do you know any members currently in the Ides of March?

Chrebs9, Yarben, Simon, Jellyfish

Leave anymore relevant information you would like us to know that may help your application process.

Well, if you want to host tournaments, I have some experience from hosting. So call for me Very Happy

And if you have more questions, ask Smile

Cheers!

//DaveTheBrave
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: DaveTheBrave´s Application   DaveTheBrave´s Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Great to see your app Smile I think we can use you and that you will be a good member of the ides. but ofcourse this is not my call Razz
Back to top Go down
Chrbees

PostSubject: Re: DaveTheBrave´s Application   DaveTheBrave´s Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Dave! Thanks for applying. Look forward to battles and getting to know you!

Ok, congratulations DavetheBrave. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin a period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE(R)- DavetheBrave

Make sure to join us in battle and on group chat!! The best way to become friends with and play with other clan members is to be active on the forum and be on steam chat.

Always remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chrbes9TotalWar
DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave

PostSubject: Re: DaveTheBrave´s Application   DaveTheBrave´s Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Thanks for accepting me!

Looking forward to work with you all, see you on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: DaveTheBrave´s Application   DaveTheBrave´s Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Jellyfish wrote:
Great to see your app :)I think we can use you and that you will be a good member of the ides. but ofcourse this is not my call Razz
acting already like you are in the clan hé jelly?? :p

And Dave, GL with your app... I do have to admit that jelly might be right. We can use people like you!
Let us see if you are indeed a more mature player then you were in Gerudo days. At least I don't need to learn you game basics anymore :p

Cya on the battlefield..
and remember: BEWARE THE IDES
Back to top Go down
DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave

PostSubject: Re: DaveTheBrave´s Application   DaveTheBrave´s Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:42 pm

Haha yeah Yarben you are right! No need to learn me basics^^

And let the time show if I am more mature or not Smile

(I must say that it is embarrassing to check back what I did/wrote when I was in Gerudo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DaveTheBrave´s Application   DaveTheBrave´s Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DaveTheBrave´s Application
Page 1 of 1