Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bellisk's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellisk

Bellisk

Bellisk's Application Empty
PostSubject: Bellisk's Application   Bellisk's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Right... Name: Bellisk
E-mail: (I'm not allowed to?)

Country&Timezone: Switzerland, well GMT summer time is +2, standard +1
Steam: (Not allowed to) I hope that'll suffice

Previous Clans: Total War Shogun 2 (Random Public thing for Clan tokens) and "My own fuckin clan is hella tight" my own clan for tokens.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I'd like to play with more skilled people and I'd appreciate the tipps. Basically I want to play with more people.

What qualifies me: I played the first shogun for hours, medieval 2 and americas too and I played shogun 2 for hours. But I only started multiplayer on Shogun 2 about 200 hours.

I'm lookin forward to fantastic matches and close games. That is all.

My concerns are that I'll be forced to overact my presence in the forums and groups. (I mean I'll be there and I'll talk and contribute but I hope I won't be forced to be activ everyday and all. Because I am studying and drinking and I'll be doing other stuff.

Parents: Martha and Thomas Wayne (Although I have to say I'm perfectly content with my own parents)

Lebron: Personally I don't like him. Usually I root for the underdogs so right now Lebron is the bigges enemy around. So in the Playoffs I was rooting for the Indiana Pacers and of course the San Antoniio Spurs. Although I dont know that much about basketball so my knowledge is growing.

Members: I've seen Simon and Yarben play. That is all.

I believe that is all.
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: Bellisk's Application   Bellisk's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:23 pm

Hello Bellisk, welcome to our forum. About your app:

Quote :
My concerns are that I'll be forced to overact my presence in the forums and groups. (I mean I'll be there and I'll talk and contribute but I hope I won't be forced to be activ everyday and all. Because I am studying and drinking and I'll be doing other stuff.
We do want our members and recruits to come in the clan chat regullary and to be active on the forums. But we do not require you to be in the chat every day. The reason we want you to talk in the chat is to get to know you better. I think that is also the reason why you applied so that shouldn't be a problem.. The problem is when we do not hear from you in a week. If you will be inactive for a long time (ex: holiday) you should warn us about it. A lot of our players such as myself also go to uni, so we understand that gaming is not everything. Drinks girls and maybe some study is also important Wink

Quote :
Members: I've seen Simon and Yarben play.
where exactly??

where did you hear about Ides of March?

GL with the application. Add me on steam, -IDE- Yarben . See you on the battle field.
Back to top Go down
Bellisk

Bellisk

PostSubject: Re: Bellisk's Application   Bellisk's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:51 pm

You guys seem pretty reasonable guys so I like you. I've seen you in some tournament on youtube. zaript or majuts.
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: Bellisk's Application   Bellisk's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:59 pm

Ok, congratulations Bellisk. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin a period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE(R)- Bellisk

Come join us in battle and on group chat!! The best way to become friends with other clan members is to be active on the forum and be on steam chat.

And remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down
Aloknee

PostSubject: Re: Bellisk's Application   Bellisk's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 5:35 pm

Good luck with your recruitment period mate. Remember to add members to your friends list too. And some additional questions:

What is the best way to tame a hippopotamus without using the color green in the process?

and

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? (back up with scientific evidence)

Back to top Go down
Chrbees

PostSubject: Re: Bellisk's Application   Bellisk's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:30 am

Bellisk, goodluck with recruitment. As far as activity goes. When playing online, we do expect members to get onto group chat to hang out. In regards to the forum, just checking and posting is good enough. This will help your recruitment. Goodluck!!

Aloknee, if a woodchuck could actually chuck wood!!! Scientific evidence is actually that woodchucks don't chuck much wood. If he could though, he would probably like to chuck a lot of wood.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chrbes9TotalWar
Bellisk

Bellisk

PostSubject: Re: Bellisk's Application   Bellisk's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:59 am

Right, thanks. Quick question though: any specific rules or guidelines I need to keep in mind? I mean except for being a decent human being.

-disclaimer: the following is not suited for...well, anyone, actually-

As for the woodchuck question I'm not really familiar with it. I believe it's an american phenomenon. But after extensive research (10 seconds on google) I've found that according to wildlife expert Richard Thomas if a woodchuck actually would chuck wood he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds in a day.
Although that greatly depends on the type of wood, the desire of the woodchuck to chuck wood and the state of its drug addiction.

As far as I know hippos can't see colours that well but they can smell it, I think.
So you need to approach from a downwind position with an andalusian goat in tow. If you are detected run for your life because hippos are casual herbivores. Meaning if they want they'll eat that tasty meat.
Right, now if your approach was successful and undetected you'll need to milk your goat and heat the milk on an Irish bronze teaspoon. After that you'll take a syringe and inject the warm milk in the right hind leg and only the right. The leg will grow significantly stronger than the other legs and the animal is therefore doomed to walk and swim in circles. So you can easily catch it with mating cries from Sean Connery as James Bond.
Once imprisoned you'll need to terrorize the hippo with current pop music or 80's power rock. Either is fine. The music will lull the hippo into a sort of trance which is inescapable once entered. It will be necessary to force feed  the animal at least once a day and from time to time wipe away the spittle from its mouth. The right hind leg will keep growing unless you embed a sapphire that has been blessed by the thrice exalted rodeo king of Tasmania (only the southern province, though, he never won a national competition) into the leg.

So for those that think that whole process is a bit excessive just buy a hamster and a wheel mate. And stay away from that Andalusian goat milk.
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: Bellisk's Application   Bellisk's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:12 am

I think this shit is leggit.
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: Bellisk's Application   Bellisk's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Greetings,

You have completed the recruitment period. You are now a full member of our clan.
From now on you shall be known as:

-IDE- Bellisk

As a recruit you have shown great commitment to our clan. We now hope you continue this now that you are a full member. Keep checking the forum and join us in the clan chat. This helps improve clan communication and friendship. Also you can now make a profile in the Members Chamber on the forum: https://ide-mar.forumotion.com/f20-member-chambers

Lets have some great times together. We shall rise together and show people,
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH
Back to top Go down
Bellisk

Bellisk

PostSubject: Re: Bellisk's Application   Bellisk's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:21 am

Ah, didn't expect that so soon. Smile but thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bellisk's Application   Bellisk's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bellisk's Application
Page 1 of 1