Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings From Arcani

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcani_griffor

Greetings From Arcani Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From Arcani   Greetings From Arcani I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Hail Ides of March
On behalf of the Arcani Clan I would like to open diplomatic relations with your clan. We view your clan as a well-known and honourable establishment and on the premise feel that dialogue between our clans can only be beneficial.

We have some great ideas for Rome 2 Total War and would like to use this thread in your forums to notify you about our plans as they happen. First an foremost is the Pantheon of Heroes League which will test the mettle of the Rome 2 Total War clans, our aim is to have a full roster of clans and be ready to host our first scored tournament come the end of September after all the clans have had enough time to come to grips with the game. Information about that will be coming soon.
Thank you again for allowing us to open this thread on your forums and we look forward to spending many hours on the battlefields of Rome 2 with you guys.
Arcani Griffor Diplomat of Arcani.
Back to top Go down
Chrbees

Greetings From Arcani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Arcani   Greetings From Arcani I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Griffor,

Thanks for opening relations with our clan. We appreciate your kind words towards our clan! I personally know many members in Arcani and they are all great people and good players. Arcani is a great and prestigious clan in the Total War Community and we are honored to be in any Tournaments your clan will be hosting in the Pantheon of Heroes.
I see a future full of good things between us! See you in Rome 2.

-Chrbes9
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chrbes9TotalWar

Greetings From Arcani
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ides of March :: Ides of March Guest Area :: Embassies-
Jump to: