Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baconeaters application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baconeater

Baconeater

Baconeaters application Empty
PostSubject: Baconeaters application   Baconeaters application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Name: Nick (Baconeater)
E-mail:
Country & Timezone: USA, EST time zone.
Steam Link:
Experience: Got into total war on the first Medieval, stopped playing when my new PC couldn't run it anymore. Got back into the series with Empire/Napoleon but did not play much multiplayer. Only Recently got Shogun 2 to hold me over until Rome II, fell in love with avatar conquest and have been playing a lot of matchmaking since.

Previous Clan: Heir of Carthage Fans, not that thats really a clan. More of a way to get clan tokens.

Reason for Leaving: Again, not much of a clan. Saw no reason to stay after I heard about this.

How did you hear about the Ides of March?: I played a game against Yarben and he filled me in later.

Why do you want to join?: It sounds like fun. It should be good to have some people to play with instead of just soloing all day. Also will be helpful to play with more experienced players than im used to.

What qualifies you to join? Honestly im not anything terribly special. However I have a firm understanding of the series and am generally quick to learn. Im also a very courteous player, I believe that as long as everyone is polite in game everyone will have more fun.

What are you looking forward to most?: Having a solid group of players to explore ROME II with!

What are your concerns coming into the clan?: Nothing major, its just going to be a new experience for me since I have always been a casual player.

If you could pick any two people to be your parents, who would you pick and why?: Jari Maenpaa and Simone Simmons, cause im a metalhead through and through! If anyone actually knows either of them I will love you forever.

(Not a sports fan.)

Do you know any members currently in the Ides of March? I wouldn't say I really KNOW anyone very well yet. However I have played against Yarben and have very briefly met Johndoe and Stilzkin

Last edited by baconeater on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Figured Baconeater was implied in the title, threw in my real name)
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: Baconeaters application   Baconeaters application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:21 pm

I like your app, it is a nice one.

And you indeed have a good understanding of the game. You gave me a hard time breaking your rush in that MM battle

As far as playing with experienced players goes, the most members already here are experienced in tournament playing. Chrbes Simon and me are currently doing 2v2 tournaments.
In rome we hope a lot of our new players will also start doing competitive playing.

You asked me whate is required to be accepted.. We don't expect our members to be pro's. Atm we are looking for friendship. Get in the clan chat, check the forum, play games with members. Then you will get in for sure.

gl with the app
Back to top Go down
Chrbees

PostSubject: Re: Baconeaters application   Baconeaters application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Hey nick, thanks for applying. Unfortunately I don't know the metalheads you speak of, guess I only know Deep Purple (if that even counts, more rock I guess)!! Goodluck with the app, stay posted here for updates.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chrbes9TotalWar
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: Baconeaters application   Baconeaters application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 pm

How about, Metalica, Led Zepellin, Airbourn, GnR, Scorpions, Kiss, Alter Bridge, Skillet, Ironmaiden, Alice cooper, Ozzy Osbourn (Black Sabbath), Avenged Sevenfold, ... ?? do you like some of those?
Back to top Go down
Baconeater

Baconeater

PostSubject: Re: Baconeaters application   Baconeaters application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Iron Maiden was the band that first got me into the genre, saw them live a few weeks after I graduated High School. Scorpions are another of my favorites. I have listened to and enjoyed almost all the others but none of them are real favorites for me. Im really big on Wintersun (Jari Maenpaa's band) Kamelot and Symphony X. My buddy just saw A7X the other week, I would have gone but I was busy at a Wintersun show the same night.
Back to top Go down
Baconeater

Baconeater

PostSubject: Re: Baconeaters application   Baconeaters application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:30 pm

Chrbes9 wrote:
Hey nick, thanks for applying. Unfortunately I don't know the metalheads you speak of, guess I only know Deep Purple (if that even counts, more rock I guess)!! Goodluck with the app, stay posted here for updates.  
Haha, I don't think Deep Purple counts as far as metal goes, still a solid rock band though.
Back to top Go down
Chrbees

PostSubject: Re: Baconeaters application   Baconeaters application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Ok, congratulations Baconeater. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin a period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE(R)- Baconeater

Be sure to join us on group chat and stay active on the forum. It's the best way to get to know everyone else and form some friendships!!! Goodluck with recruitment!

And remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down
Baconeater

Baconeater

PostSubject: Re: Baconeaters application   Baconeaters application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Thanks, looking forward to seeing everyone in-game.
Back to top Go down
Chrbees

PostSubject: Re: Baconeaters application   Baconeaters application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Bacon!!!!

Congrats, you have completed the recruitment period. You are now a full member of our clan!

-IDE- Baconeater

As a recruit you have shown great commitment to our clan. We now hope you continue this now that you are a full member. Keep checking the forum and join us in the clan chat. This helps improve clan communication and friendship. Also you can now make a profile in the Members Chamber on the forum: https://ide-mar.forumotion.com/f20-member-chambers

Lets have some great times. We shall rise together and show people,
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH

Congrats Baconeater!
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Baconeaters application   Baconeaters application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:32 pm

congratulations Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baconeaters application   Baconeaters application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baconeaters application
Page 1 of 1