Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IllyrianKiller's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IllyrianKiller

IllyrianKiller's Application Empty
PostSubject: IllyrianKiller's Application   IllyrianKiller's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 5:26 pm

Name (Steam): IllyrianKiller
Country & Timezone: USA EST.

Gaming Experience: Gaming since Starcraft, mostly played FPS,Moba, and Strategy games. Use to be top 5k in most killed for Hardcore Team Deathmatch on CoD MW

Previous Clan(s) & reasons for leaving: None, I have mostly played with communities of friends rather then with an official clan. At one point there was a TS server with about 30 of us that would play games together all the time, (minecraft/LoL). I have always played a leader type role, either a system leader or tribe leader. Recently I was a server admin for an Ark: Survival Evolved RP server for several months. I still keep in touch with them and play on the server from time to time.

How did you hear about the Ides of March? From my friend ZepaVolther

Why do you want to join our clan? To have more friends to play this wonderful game with.

What qualifies you to join? I am a great person to game with and very competitive.

What are you looking forward to most? Having fun.

Which TotalWar game do you want to play inside the clan? Total War:Arena.

What are your concerns coming into the clan? Being active enough, I work two jobs.

If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why? Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping, because they are awesome and their character should have gotten together in SG-1

What are some hobbies you partake in? Reading and watching Tv when I am not gaming.

Favorite Book or Movie? Book: the Dragon Riders of Pern series. Movie: Fight Club

Do you know any members in the Ides of March? Just another recent applicant ZepaVolther

Leave anymore relevant information you would like us to know that may help your application process and move forward. Zepa and Myself have been looking for a great group to play this game with.

Last edited by IllyrianKiller on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing for better visibility)
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: IllyrianKiller's Application   IllyrianKiller's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 7:05 pm

you are lucky, you just arived 4 minutes before recruitment got closed.

you will have your chance to prove yourself! GL

Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: IllyrianKiller's Application   IllyrianKiller's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 7:06 pm

Ok, congratulations Illyrian. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin a period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE(R)- Illyrian

Come join us in battle and on group chat!! The best way to become friends with other clan members is to be active on the forum and be on steam chat.

And remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

PostSubject: Re: IllyrianKiller's Application   IllyrianKiller's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 12:12 pm

Illyrian killer as a man who kills Illyrians, or an Illyrian who kills people? Do you have Serbian origins by chance?
Back to top Go down
IllyrianKiller

PostSubject: Re: IllyrianKiller's Application   IllyrianKiller's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 3:30 pm

My name actually comes from my Rome Total War days playing as Rome and always taking out Illyria pretty early on in the campaign. I have no actual origins with the region Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IllyrianKiller's Application   IllyrianKiller's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IllyrianKiller's Application
Page 1 of 1