Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+2
Ω∙Σ∙Ξ∙G∙Λ
Stilzkin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Armcrusher/

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 6:56 pm

Name (Steam):
Country & Timezone: Bulgaria

Gaming Experience: I've played many different types of games like: World of Warcraft, Warcraft III, Starcraft, Command and Conquer- Red Alert 3, Napoleon Total War, Counter Strike, Assassin's Creed, Crusader Kings 2, Age of Empires, The Witcher III, League of Legends and many more

Previous Clan(s) & reasons for leaving: none

How did you hear about the Ides of March? A friend of mine, that also wants to join the clan, told me about it.

Why do you want to join our clan? Because i have experienced that it is better to play games with other people instead of doing it alone. I think that it will be an exiting experience for me, being with good players.

What qualifies you to join? I am really friendly and i love to co-operate with other people.

What are you looking forward to most? To be accepted by the folks and to have many great moments and games with them

Which TotalWar game do you want to play inside the clan? Total War Arena

What are your concerns coming into the clan? I don't have any concerns

If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why? I don't have any in particular but i want them to be musicians because then they can understand my dream and support me to follow it Smile

What are some hobbies you partake in? I am a musician: i play in a band and i write songs, my second hobby is playing on the computer. Other things that i enjoy doing are swimming and hanging out with friends.

Favorite Book or Movie? Favorite Movie: The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, Favorite Book: Bulgarian Chronicles

Do you know any members in the Ides of March? Ay ! He is called Yarben, great fella !
Back to top Go down
Stilzkin

Stilzkin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:12 pm

gl with your app
Back to top Go down
Ω∙Σ∙Ξ∙G∙Λ

Ω∙Σ∙Ξ∙G∙Λ

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:13 pm

gl woth app
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:28 pm

Quote :
Do you know any members in the Ides of March? Ay ! He is called Yarben, great fella !

yea one game and 5 min TS, doesn't count bro :p

Quote :
If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why? I don't have any in particular but i want them to be musicians because then they can understand my dream and support me to follow it

This is really a touching line!

And in the same spirit i tell you: GL with the app!
Back to top Go down
barak603

barak603

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:58 pm

hey gl with your app
plz give us your steam link so we can add u and maybe play a few games
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 8:13 pm

You can find my steam link in my application.
Back to top Go down
PR0ACE
Admin
PR0ACE

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 10:51 am

gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1