Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

k.ycer application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
k.ycer

k.ycer application Empty
PostSubject: k.ycer application   k.ycer application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:22 pm

Dear IDEs,
I hereby apply for membership in IDE clan for Shogun 2. I read the clan history and I think it's a good idea to be part of a new community with S2 focus when many players either migrate towards R2 or stop TW atm. I am hoping to experience good companionship and challenge for a game I love and play not excessively but regular.

Name: k.ycer
Country & Timezone: Germany gmt+1
Steam name: k.ycer

Gaming Experience: 20 years, starting with Amiga 500 and first RTS Dune2, even published a little PC Game Magazine in the 90s, currently playing multiplayer Shogun2, WarThunder, Chivalry and some DoC

Previous Clan(s): -

How did you hear about the Ides of March?: got invited by PROAC3

Why do you want to join our clan?: I feel I have now reached a point in Shogun 2 where I would like to socialize & play with other good players and simply enjoy a community feeling to a great game that otherwise would decline.  

What qualifies you to join? Today my 24-win-streak ended at ladder place 111 plus I have 3 10 Star Avatars, 2 in traditional and one in FotS. I also finished 2nd in a 2v2 tournament with RTK TwiG last year (Holy Grail Wars)

What are you looking forward to most? Improve my playstyle & talk to other enthusiasts.

What are your concerns coming into the clan? Well I played avatar on my own for 2 years and I am just curious how taking part in a clan will affect my play. I may not always be able to commit a lot of time but will be regular.

Do you know any members currently in the Ides of March? PROAC3, Stilzkin
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

k.ycer application Empty
PostSubject: Re: k.ycer application   k.ycer application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Welcome to our forum Kycer

I see you have already a good ammount of experience in TW and mp gaming in general.
Add me on steam if you can -IDE- Yarben is my name. We would be fun to play some battles

I do have to tell you that Shogun2 is our focus at the moment because RomeII has failed miserably and if CA should ever fix r2 or the next tw comes out our focus will probably shift in that direction. But for now Shogun2 is indeed our field of expertice

GL with your app!!
Back to top Go down
Stilzkin

Stilzkin

k.ycer application Empty
PostSubject: Re: k.ycer application   k.ycer application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Hey! gl with your app
Back to top Go down
Bellisk

Bellisk

k.ycer application Empty
PostSubject: Re: k.ycer application   k.ycer application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:31 pm

gl with your app, mate.
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

k.ycer application Empty
PostSubject: Re: k.ycer application   k.ycer application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Ok, congratulations Kycer. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin a period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE(R)- Kycer

Come join us in battle and on group chat!! The best way to become friends with other clan members is to be active on the forum and be on steam chat.

And remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

k.ycer application Empty
PostSubject: Re: k.ycer application   k.ycer application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:07 pm

now i have a question for you:

how do you feed a unicorn and what would you give it to eat? Explain your answer
Back to top Go down
Baconeater

Baconeater

k.ycer application Empty
PostSubject: Re: k.ycer application   k.ycer application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:19 pm

I love Yarbens questions... Good luck Kycer, finding the right answer to this is crucial.
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

k.ycer application Empty
PostSubject: Re: k.ycer application   k.ycer application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:45 pm

Greeting Kycer,

I'm sorry to tell you that your application to our clan has not been accepted.
The reasons for our decision are: No contact to the clan, not wearing recruit tag, no forum activity and unsportlike behaviour.

Gl in your future TW carreer, we will meet again on the fields of battle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

k.ycer application Empty
PostSubject: Re: k.ycer application   k.ycer application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

k.ycer application
Page 1 of 1