Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PR0ACE application

Go down 
+2
Yarben
PR0ACE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PR0ACE
Admin
PR0ACE

PR0ACE application   Empty
PostSubject: PR0ACE application    PR0ACE application   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:04 pm

Name: PR0AC3
Country & Timezone: Germany +1 gmt
Steam name: PR0AC3

Gaming Experience: i play very activ shogun 2 and napolen tw. In both games i have few houndreds hours. And i play rome 2 too. im activ in they tw games.

Previous Clan(s): -RON-

Reasons for leaving: the clan was very inactiv in shogun 2 and generally

How did you hear about the Ides of March? from yt and i play some battles with ide players

Why do you want to join our clan? because ide is a activ s2 clan. the player are good and friendly

What qualifies you to join? im good in tw activ and friendly

What are you looking forward to most? play many tornaments and have fun with ide

What are your concerns coming into the clan?  None that I can think of

If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why? i dont know

Do you root for or against Lebron James and why (If not a sports fan, you can leave blank)

Do you know any members currently in the Ides of March? Chrbes9, Yarben, stilzkin, Benedictus, simon

Last edited by PR0ACE on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: PR0ACE application    PR0ACE application   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Ok, congratulations Proace. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin a period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE(R)- Proace

Come join us in battle and on group chat!! The best way to become friends with other clan members is to be active on the forum and be on steam chat.

And remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down
Stilzkin

Stilzkin

PostSubject: Re: PR0ACE application    PR0ACE application   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:12 pm

It's good to see you here! Gl with your app
Back to top Go down
PR0ACE
Admin
PR0ACE

PostSubject: Re: PR0ACE application    PR0ACE application   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:20 pm

thx
Back to top Go down
Bellisk

Bellisk

PostSubject: Re: PR0ACE application    PR0ACE application   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:23 am

Good luck with the app, mate.
Back to top Go down
Stilzkin

Stilzkin

PostSubject: Re: PR0ACE application    PR0ACE application   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Imagine that you have to survive in a desert island inhabited only by cannibal warrior nuns, what person would you like to have with you to help you survive? Gandhi with an uzi, Arnold Schwarzenegger with a toothpaste or Gordon Ramsey with a cook book? Explain
Back to top Go down
warhead

warhead

PostSubject: Re: PR0ACE application    PR0ACE application   I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:17 pm

Good luck with the app
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: PR0ACE application    PR0ACE application   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:23 am

Greetings,

You have completed the recruitment period. You are now a full member of our clan.
From now on you shall be known as:

-IDE- Proace

As a recruit you have shown great commitment to our clan. We now hope you continue this now that you are a full member. Keep checking the forum and join us in the clan chat. This helps improve clan communication and friendship. Take a look at the Arena for more information about the game and tactics. If you are looking for tournaments you can check out the Warfields. You should also make a profile in the Members Chamber on the forum: https://ide-mar.forumotion.com/f20-member-chambers

Lets have some great times. We shall rise together and show people,
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH
Back to top Go down
Chrbees

PostSubject: Re: PR0ACE application    PR0ACE application   I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:27 pm

Welcome to the clan Proace!! Congrats. Look forward to many battles together ahead!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chrbes9TotalWar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PR0ACE application    PR0ACE application   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PR0ACE application
Page 1 of 1