Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

francasac application

Go down 
+3
Bellisk
Stilzkin
francasac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
francasac

francasac

francasac application Empty
PostSubject: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:33 pm

Name:francasac
Email:
Country & Timezone: Italy gmt +1
Steam Profile Link: francasac

Gaming Experience: I have played almost all total war games and other strategies games. I am quite good at multiplayer matches.

Previous Clan(s):none

Reasons for leaving:

How did you hear about the Ides of March? from my friend Stilzkin (Luca)

Why do you want to join our clan? mmmm because I would like to fight against better playes and this club is one of the best, isn't it?

What qualifies you to join? I am good with ellenic factions farao farao and I am quite good with general strategy and tactics

What are you looking forward to most? to win against your best player

What are your concerns coming into the clan? none

If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why? My father and my mather because there aren't any other ways for being what I am Smile 

Do you root for or against Lebron James and why (If not a sports fan, you can leave blank) ahahahah is this a sport club ? i think i'm in the wrong place Smile

Do you know any members currently in the Ides of March? Stilzikin and Yarben

Leave anymore relevant information you would like us to know that may help your application process. Em ..... I have a red cat, so fat .... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stilzkin

Stilzkin

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Hey francasac! Good to see you here. GL with your app!
Back to top Go down
Bellisk

Bellisk

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:55 pm

hej, mate. good luck with the app.
Back to top Go down
Hit-Girl

Hit-Girl

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Good luck, allways good to see new faces!
Back to top Go down
Baconeater

Baconeater

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Hahaha, looking forward to beating your best player. I wish you luck with that one, Simon is practically a god in this game.
Back to top Go down
Hit-Girl

Hit-Girl

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Dont tell him, he should find out for himself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:44 pm

Hello mate!
Gl with the app Smile

And have fun facing our best players.. i'll try to play some matches with you soon!

two more questions: can you do voice chat (steam/skype/ whatever)?
and if you could choose between a unicorn and a phinix, what would you prefer to be your pet? and a good explanation of your decision!!
Back to top Go down
Hit-Girl

Hit-Girl

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Congratulations francasac. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin your period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE(R)-francasac

Please make sure to join us in group-chat and stay active on the forum. It is the best way to get to know everyone else and form some friendships. Good luck with recruitment!

Remember,

Beware the Ides of March!
Back to top Go down
Chrbees

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:55 pm

Francasac,

Thank you for applying! We all look forward to getting to know you. I hope you get on group chat and reciprocate the interest. It will help with your recruitment phase.

Cheers,
Chrbes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chrbes9TotalWar
francasac

francasac

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:57 am

Well,
I can't for now  do a vocal chat but if it is necessary I will find a way..
For the chosen between a  phoenix and a unicorn I prefer the phoenix  because it is useful when my boiler is broken Smile
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:18 pm

I like your way of thinking! This man is a genious
Back to top Go down
Chrbees

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:58 pm

HEYOOOOO!!!!!

Congrats my man, You have completed the recruitment period. You are now a full member of our clan.

-IDE- Francasac

As a recruit you have shown great commitment to our clan. We now hope you continue this now that you are a full member. Keep checking the forum and join us in the clan chat. This helps improve clan communication and friendship. Also you can now make a profile in the Members Chamber on the forum: https://ide-mar.forumotion.com/f20-member-chambers

Lets have some great times. We shall rise together and show people,
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chrbes9TotalWar
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Congratz man, welcome to the family!!
Back to top Go down
Baconeater

Baconeater

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:29 am

Congrats and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Hit-Girl

Hit-Girl

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Congrats from me too Smile
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:30 am

Francasac,

Due to insufficiant contact with the clan we will have to ask you to put your tag down. Here in Ides we are a family and you cant be part of a family if you don't talk to them. You haven't done anything wrong next to being inactive. So this is an honourfull discharge. If you ever decide that you want to be part of our movement again, just post in here that you want to come back and you can re enter as a recruit.

We have had some good moments! I hope we see you again in the future and gl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: francasac application   francasac application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

francasac application
Page 1 of 1