Ides of March
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ides of March

Welcome to our Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aloknee's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aloknee

Aloknee's Application Empty
PostSubject: Aloknee's Application   Aloknee's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Name: Aloknee
Email: mralecny@gmail.com
Country & Timezone: U.S. GMT -6
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061664156/
Gaming Experience: nearly 700 hours on shogun 2, most of which on Multiplayer.

Previous Clan(s): -[FL]- Forsaken Legion

Reasons for leaving: Inactivity

How did you hear about the Ides of March? Yarben told me

Why do you want to join our clan? So i can play games with a good group of mates

What qualifies you to join? I have a PHD in nothing and a level 3 steam profile

What are you looking forward to most? Making jokes at my expense on a daily basis

What are your concerns coming into the clan? Will I have time to eat cheez-its while I make witty replies on the forum?

If you could pick any two people to be your parents... who would you pick and why? The dread pirate Roberts and a Knight of NI because family reunions would be amazing

Do you root for or against Lebron James and why (If not a sports fan, you can leave blank)  Depends on if he's on the U.S. Olympic team or the Heat. If the Heat then no because Lakers all the way baby.

Do you know any members currently in the Ides of March? I know Yarben, Simon, and Chrbes.

Last edited by Aloknee on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: Aloknee's Application   Aloknee's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Nice to see you here.. we will look into it very quickly

Back to top Go down
Chrbees

PostSubject: Re: Aloknee's Application   Aloknee's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Aloknee thanks for your interest. Love the Princess Bride reference! We will get back to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chrbes9TotalWar
Aloknee

PostSubject: Re: Aloknee's Application   Aloknee's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Well I was a tad bit hopeful for extra brownie points.
Back to top Go down
Chrbees

PostSubject: Re: Aloknee's Application   Aloknee's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Ok, congratulations Aloknee. Your application has been accepted. You will now begin a period of recruitment until becoming a full member. For now you shall be known as
-IDE- Aloknee(r)

Come join us in battle and on group chat!! The best way to become friends with and play with other clan members is to be active on the forum and be on steam chat.

Feel free to make a profile in our member section: https://ide-mar.forumotion.com/f20-member-chambers

Lets have some great times together. Let us rise up and show people,
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chrbes9TotalWar
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: Aloknee's Application   Aloknee's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:45 pm

As Chrbes mentioned, we would like you to join us in the steam groupchat.
Access to the full forum will wait until you become a full member

We are new to working with this forum and sometimes technical errors may occur. (for ex: unpermitted acces to parts of the forum ;p)

- Yarben
Back to top Go down
Yarben
Admin
Yarben

PostSubject: Re: Aloknee's Application   Aloknee's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Greetings,

You have completed the recruitment period. You are now a full member of our clan.

-IDE- Aloknee

As a recruit you have shown great commitment to our clan. We now hope you continue this now that you are a full member. Keep checking the forum and join us in the clan chat. This helps improve clan communication and friendship. Also you can now make a profile in the Members Chamber on the forum: https://ide-mar.forumotion.com/f20-member-chambers

Lets have some great times. We shall rise together and show people,
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloknee's Application   Aloknee's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aloknee's Application
Page 1 of 1